Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kissable Lips..

Her lips on face like icing on cake,
             perfectly drafted and beautifully baked.
Not a hint of gloss and still very blush,
             I planted mine on her, her kissable lips.


Bestest shade of pink her lips wore,
             making me anticipate and more.
I found her lips; just meant for kiss,
            I planted mine on her; her kissable lips.


Fleshy were they and very sensible,
           I just love everything they babble.
A heavy sigh between our lips,
           I planted mine on her; her kissable lips.


Aroma of her lips filled my nostrils,
          made my moment and never jostled.
Her post-kiss smile all the way,
             I planted mine on her; her kissable lips.
         

1 comment:

  1. Good man...keep it up...!!!! v indians are on a way of getting another vikram seth..

    ReplyDelete